By relaxing muscles and connective tissue, massaging the face softens expression-induced lines around your eyes, lips and brows, helps expel acne-causing toxins and de-puffs and brightens the eye area. It also increases circulation, oxygenating the blood and encouraging the presence of fresh, healing red blood cells.
1. Start on the cheeks. Draw big circles using your fingers or knuckles, moving upward.
2. On one side of the face at a time, rub from the midjaw to the cheekbone with long upward strokes, pressing firmly for a moment at the top.
3. Work smile lines with upward strokes, from the corners of the mouth to the corners of the nose.
4. With your fingers, lift and hold both brows to open up the eye area. Rub in a circle around the eye socket out to the temples, eventually expanding to include the forehead.
5. To plump lips, use thumbs and index fingers to quickly pluck all across the top and bottom lip, which stimulates blood flow.
Soy is one of the most controversial foods in the world. Depending who you ask, some may call it a superfood while others consider it a toxin. It seems for every study supporting the benefits of soy there’s another revealing its harmful effects− making researching soy very confusing to consumers.
As a non-meat eater, soy products tend to find their way into my diet quite often, which led me to...
The launch of our new stick has yielded a bunch of incredible feedback. Please keep it coming! We thought we’d take a moment to answer two of our most commonly asked questions and let you know a little about our process of development.
What was that? MMT has a new stick deodorant?
Now, what you’ve all been waiting for– we made a Stick Deodorant! Applying deodorant with your fingers is a super thorough method of application, but we understand that it’s not always a good time for an impromptu pit massage. We’ve been working for two years to figure out how to bring it to you in stick form. The challenge? We wanted to avoid a plastic...