BAKING SODA FREE
A natural, sensitive skin underarm cream that works.
Made the switch to natural deodorant but struggle with underarm sensitivity from baking soda? We've created a sensitive skin formula that is as gentle as it is effective. Designed without baking soda or clay, this recipe uses dietary magnesium and arrowroot powder to help control moisture and odor. Nourishing plant oils and butters soothe and condition the skin, and a potent blend of essential oils keeps you smelling fresh throughout the day. Available in Grapefruit and Lavender.
2.4 or 9.4 oz glass jar
correct "bulk" weight is not listed on actual product label
*manihot esculenta (arrowroot) powder, magnesium hydroxide, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *citrus sinensis (sweet orange) peel oil, *citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, *citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, *citrus bergamia (bergamot FCF) peel oil
*certified organic / +fair trade
Gently rub a pea-sized amount into each armpit. For external use only. Discontinue if rash or irritation occurs; do not use on broken skin.
- Also great for feet and a potentially stinky décolletage area!
- If your cream is grainy, simply melt it, mix thoroughly and pop it in the fridge until solid.
- If your cream is runny or liquified, give it a good mix and pop it in the fridge until solid.
- Worried about sweat stains? If you're here, you're probably also worried about the aluminum compounds in your conventional deodorant. Though our cream does effectively absorb some moisture, it is not an antiperspirant. But, sweating is natural, embrace it!
- New to natural deodorants? Check out our blog post for some helpful tips when making the switch!